Together we'll drive you from your hotel, down the Turnagain Arm to the aerial tram up Mt. Alyeska. At the top we will enjoy stunning panoramas (weather permitting) in the Alaska's stunning season of summer green. From this height on a clear day we can glaciers and the foothills of the Chugach Mountains where they meet the sea at Cook Inlet.
The next highlight is the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. This rescue center is home to bears, a musk ox herd, a wood bison herd that was once thought to be extinct, moose, elk, caribou, and more! Lunch is included at a local eatery and features bottomless soup of the day, sourdough bread made daily, dessert and a beverage.
Included: Lunch. Entrance tickets.
Hotel Name Request: Please provide us with the name of the hotel you will be staying at in Anchorage. This will let our operator know where to pick you up on the day of your tour.
Duration: 6 hours (Roundtrip from hotel.)
- Roundtrip transportation from hotel
- Lunch: Soup, local bread, dessert, and a beverage
- Entrance tickets
Duration: 6-6.5 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- 6 hour narrated tour
- Up to 30 minutes transportation
- This tour meets in front of your hotel. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility accessible. Guests must be able to climb 4 steps into and out of the bus. There is limited space for collapsible wheelchairs and walkers. There is no storage availble for motorized scooters. Please leave a comment during checkout if accommodations for collapsible equipment will be required on tour.
Are food and drink included?
Soup, local bread, dessert, and a beverage are included.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!