This unique tour starts with a short but scenic ride to the largest Tlingit settlement in Alaska. Hoonah is many things in a small package: a lively fishing village, an old logging town and a beautiful place to visit.
Your guide will take you throughout the small village and point out the many things that make this settlement so special.
The last stop on the tour will bring you to Icy Strait Lodge situated on a beautiful scenic slough. Here you will enjoy an Alaskan beer and a mouth-watering, locally sourced seafood sampler trio. A dish created especially for this tour, highlighting the bounty of Hoonah's waters.
Duration: 1.5 hours (Roundtrip from excursions hub.)
- Roundtrip transportation to and from the Icy Strait Excursions Hub
- 1 Alaskan beer (may substitute non-alcoholic beverage)
- 1 Seafood trio sampler (opportunity to purchase full meal and beverages)
Duration: 1.5 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- 90 minutes roundtrip scenic/narrated tour (meal included)
- This tour meets at the Icy Strait Point Adventure Center. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
What food is provided?
Provided in this tour is an all Alaskan beer, and the seafood trio sampler. Guests may purchase additional food if desired at an added cost.
What should I wear?
Layers are always a good idea when visiting Alaska.
Where does this tour meet?
This tour meets at the Icy Strait excursions hub, which is a short walk away from your cruise ship. Detailed meeting instructions will be included on your ticket voucher.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!